COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
Please read carefully before your appointment. Clinic staff and all patients are required to wear a face mask.
As the Omicron variant mimics the common cold, we are heightening safety protocols. If you have ANY signs of illness you are restricted from entering the clinic, however we can offer to Chinese herbal medicine to support your healing.
Main symptoms to look for:
- Runny nose
- Additional symptoms you may also experience: Fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, headache, body aches, & flu symptoms.
- Immune compromised or elderly should consider self-restriction.
- If the acupuncturist or staff has a positive COVID-19 test, all appointments will be cancelled. Patients having been seen in the last 7 days will be notified that they may have been exposed.
- Patient must wash hands in restrooms by elevator prior to entering clinic.
- Patients and employees are required to wear a mask within in the clinic, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Patient must bring in own water for drinking.
- We will continue to avoid the use of gown and sheets. Please feel free to bring in your own for your comfort on the treatment table.
- Sheets and pillows are removed from treatment beds, however head rests and bolsters are available for use. You are welcome to bring your own pillow or sheet in a bag.
- We suggest wearing loose clothing for your treatment as gowns will no longer be available for use.