COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
Please read carefully before your appointment.
If you have ANY signs of illness- fever, cough, or other cold and flu-like symptoms, you are restricted from entering the clinic.
- Immune compromised or elderly should consider self-restriction.
- If the acupuncturist or staff has any signs of illness, all appointments will be cancelled. Patients having been seen in the last 14 days will be notified that they may have been exposed.
- Patient must wash hands in restrooms by elevator prior to entering clinic.
- Patients who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are strongly recommended to wear a mask.
- Patient must bring in own water for drinking.
- We will continue to avoid the use of gown and sheets. Please feel free to bring in your own for your comfort on the treatment table.
- Sheets and pillows are removed from treatment beds, however head rests and bolsters are available for use. You are welcome to bring your own pillow or sheet in a bag.
- We suggest wearing loose clothing for your treatment as gowns will no longer be available for use.