COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
Please read carefully before your appointment.
If you have ANY signs of illness- fever, cough, or other cold and flu-like symptoms, you are restricted from entering the clinic. We will be taking temperatures at the front desk prior to your treatment.
This includes: Fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, cold symptoms, nasal congestion, headache, body aches, & flu symptoms.
- Immune compromised or elderly should consider self-restriction.
- If the acupuncturist or staff has a positive COVID-19 test, all appointments will be cancelled. Patients having been seen in the last 14 days will be notified that they may have been exposed.
- Patient must wash hands in restrooms by elevator prior to entering clinic.
- Patients and employees are required to wear a mask within in the clinic, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Patient must bring in own water for drinking.
- We will continue to avoid the use of gown and sheets. Please feel free to bring in your own for your comfort on the treatment table.
- Sheets and pillows are removed from treatment beds, however head rests and bolsters are available for use. You are welcome to bring your own pillow or sheet in a bag.
- We suggest wearing loose clothing for your treatment as gowns will no longer be available for use.