COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
Please read carefully before your appointment.
If you have ANY signs of illness- fever, cough, or other cold and flu-like symptoms, you are restricted from entering the clinic.
- Client visits will be staggered to reduce contact among patients.
- Immune compromised or elderly should consider self-restriction.
- If the acupuncturist or staff has any signs of illness, all appointments will be cancelled. Patients having been seen in the last 14 days will be notified that they may have been exposed.
- Patient must wash hands in restrooms by elevator prior to entering clinic.
- Patient must supply and wear their own mask into the clinic.
- Patient must bring in own water for drinking.
- We have removed chairs in our waiting room area to help with sanitation and to avoid congregating in a small space. If you have someone accompanying you to your appointment, we ask that they wait for you outside of the clinic.
- Please avoid paying with cash. Credit card payments can be made at time of treatment, or over the phone if preferred.
- We won’t be able to offer gowns at this time so wear comfortable clothing that can be moved aside to allow for acupuncture treatments.
- Sheets and pillows had to be removed from treatment beds, however head rests and bolsters are available for use. You are welcome to bring your own pillow or sheet in a bag.
- We suggest wearing loose clothing for your treatment as gowns will no longer be available for use.